Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply to your school?
Submit a completed new student enrollment form.
- What is the enrollment process?
Acceptance is based upon availability first, all remaining applicants are entered into a lottery system and are randomly selected for enrollment.
- After my child is admitted, what documents do you require?
Copy of birth certificate, proof of residence, current dental and physical exam information from your doctor and transfer papers from the current school.
- Do you have a lunch program?
Yes, we have a full service lunch program and student allowed to bring packed lunches.
- Where do I purchase your logo uniforms?
Uniforms may be purchased at the school store during school hours or online through Lands End.
- What are your school hours?
8:45AM - 3:45PM